Sunday 14 March 2010

Partner's comment repost

[This is a comment from my partner, reposted as a post as he forgot the password to the blog, as it is somewhat important]

It’s probably about time that I say something, so here goes.
In terms of actual progress the completion of phase 1 was a pretty fulfilling experience seeing as it really pissed me off in its initial stages. The transgression into phase 2 is just as my colleague says; in its infant stages whereby the physical airframe needs to be constucted from twinwall, sintra and cabon fibre alike.
If I decide to grace this blog with my presence at some point in the future, and thats a big IF, i’ll probably be updating this progress sheet with intel on the electronic side of the project.
At this current moment in time the autopilt system is to be installed using the ardupilot system. I have recently come into possession od the various processor boards, GPS Modules and airspeed indicators but for the time being it seems that the airframe is going to require more attention.

And that’s about it…

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment